Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Random Catch-Up

I'm "taking a page" out of Megan's, from Tales of the Trees, blog.

01. I LOVE Christmas time.
02. I have been listening to Christmas music since October.
03. I have no idea where November went nor what happened to the first half of December.

04. Christmas is next week and I do not have one single gift for anyone.
05. Travis's uncle, Jim, made it home from the hospital last night after having been there for weeks!
06. I'm attending my first ever Ugly Christmas Sweater Party tomorrow and I can't wait ... but I don't have a sweater yet!!
07. Connor is almost fully crate trained!
08. I need a new website for notablynoted.com. The one I have is beautiful, but buggy ... and let's face it, no one likes bugs.
09. It's official! I get to go to Hawaii this summer!
10. I wish I had my own home to decorate for the Christmas season.
11. We still don't have a tree at my parents' house, but are supposed to get one this weekend.
12. Travis's sister will turn 21 in 18 days!!
13. We leave for our cruise in 16 days!!!!!!!!
14. All Travis and I can seem to think about lately is our cruise. We all need a vacation!
15. I'm excited for the cruise, but sad to count down to it because that means Christmas will be over.
16. I'm having a lot of issues with the notablynoted blog on blogger and am getting quite frustrated with it.
17. I have lots of work to do and need to get back to it.

Happy Christmas!

1 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

I forgot about your cruise!! How exciting! I'm so glad you're going to get away from it all for a few days, you really need to :) I know what you mean about the time passing so fast lately, where is it all going? I need a pause button for life. And I would fast forward through work every day.