Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

......who am i??


first off... the pic below is 100% totally fake. our floor has carpet. :)

so it's been a few days since my last post. my apologies that i don't keep you up to date with every little detail of my life. ;) my first and only post thus far was merely a pinhole vision into my cosmic world of nonethingness. i thought it best to expand your knowledge of who i am... and what i am not.

so, who is.... THE DUDE??

THE DUDE is a statement.... a way of life if you will. he represents a persona of rebellious, yet loving, charm of wisdom with a twist of childish mannerisms. WOW!! -where's my english teacher now??

this is 100% my brain. those that know me.... well, you know that i am a mystical being of weirdness. those that don't.... who cares, i don't you anyway. so, if your still asking the question, "who is THE DUDE," chances are that i don't know you. but if your looking to get to know me.....

my name is travis. i am a psycho tech freak who loves romantic comedies(favorite movie being Serendipity) and whose favorite holiday is the forth of july for the very simple reason that on this day only, it is absolutely legal to blow shit up. :)

before i end this i should most definitely confess my undying love to my lady..... otherwise the wrath will be endless. ;) so....i am a man of undying love for my lady! :)

have an awesome day.... and be excellent!!
THE DUDE.... signing out

0 comments: