Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

i found another moment.

okay, so maybe i am procrastinating. i've been going non-stop, as i mentioned in my last post, and this morning, i am feeling a little sluggish. not a good thing since i have to work in tulsa for sixbyte tomorrow and friday. i figured a short break for a blog post wouldn't be the end of the world, however. so here i am. writing to the blogging world.

i'm super excited because megan at tales of the trees posted my logo her blog yesterday. there is supposed to be a post about notably noted in the future, too. i'll keep you updated. i'll be doing their christmas cards, and i think they'll be a lot of fun to work with.

anyway, there is work to be done and my fiance is calling me, so i'll say goodbye for now.

2 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

They are the cutest! I'm sure their Christmas cards will be adorable. She has a TON of blog followers, too....maybe she'll send some business your way! Pretty soon you're going to have to hire me to help you keep up :) And then you can buy your Edmond store and let me sell cupcakes in the back.

Rhiannon said...

I hope that day comes quickly! I just think the 'Trees are adorable, too, and I can't wait to do their Christmas cards.

I keep thinking how helpful it will be to have a storefront some day in the future, and a place to work and assemble all of my designs. My head is **bursting** with ideas and products.