Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

why. is. this. happening???

i am posting a blog at 12:30 am when i have millions of other things to do because, well, because i have millions of other things to do so naturally my computer would crash. again. i have several other stories to post, and have the drafts for those posts ... but tonight {this morning} this post wins. earlier in the week my laptop crashed. travis set me up on a old desktop and transferred all of my files for me. tonight, the desktop crashed. i have so many orders to fill for notably noted {yay!} ... and now no way to fill them {aggghhh!!!} i can't remember the last time my laptop crashed. or any computer for that matter. actually, my laptop has never crashed until now. and i don't think i've had any serious desktop issues since college. why. is. this. happening? i am trying to remain calm. no tears have been shed. but this is getting ridiculous. i mean it. never have computer trouble and now, in a time when i desperately need them, they are all shutting down??? what kind of horrible things have i done to reap this kind of karma? i'm sorry for all the negativity, i just really don't know what to do. i have orders that are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. no way that's going to happen now. seriously? seriously?? i am starting a new business. i want to put my best foot forward. not my late, rushed, not all pulled together foot! please pray for me. i may lose it.

1 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

I hope you have figured something out, I hate that this happened to you :( One day at a time, you'll prioritize and get things back on track. You can do it!!!