Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

my fiance is the best.

i don't know if you remember or not, but a while back my laptop crapped out on me. just died all of the sudden for no reason. travis and i were later gifted with an old laptop from tom that his roommate had gotten from a previous employer. the screen was disconnected from the keyboard and wasn't in working condition at the time, but for $50 and a few hinges, travis got me up and running again. i was so grateful to have a laptop to work on so i could keep filling orders for my customers. as i mentioned, however, the laptop was pretty old and it ran so. stinkin'. slllllllooooww. with all the design programs i run, i really needed something that would run a little faster. we are still on a super tight budget right now, however {did i mention sixbyte closed at the end of april}, so i was being thankful for what i had and trying to make do the best i could. then my fabulous fiance told me he had come across an incredible deal on a brand new 17" laptop that would be great for my design, and asked if i would like it!! did he even have to ask?? i was so shocked; i just couldn't believe it. the beautiful laptop arrived yesterday, and being the sweet guy he is, travis unwrapped it, got it set up with my credentials, had it charged up, and then packaged it all back up just as it came so that i could come home and find it on my bed ready to be opened. such a sweetheart.

0 comments: