Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

blogging hiatus ... sort of.

i know i've talked about this before, but here i go again. i get so sad when the blogs i follow on a frequent basis fail to update for even a day or two ... and now i've done it {again!} for about a month and a half! yikes!

i've done a better job of keeping up with notably noted's blog, but i'm trying to get back on track with both of the blogs. life is just keeping me so busy right now. i'm working long hours, driving all over the state, and trying to squeeze in some kind of quality time with mr. lear and my friends and family.

i have to go for now, but just know that i'll be back soon {or will be making a very strong effort to be back soon}.

xoxo.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm glad you're back friend :) And I've been thinking about you these past few weeks - love you!

Rhiannon said...

I'm glad to be back, too. I'm trying to stick to my committment of blogging. We'll see how it goes. I've been thinking about you, too. I hope the school year goes well for you! -- Love you, too!

The Hurst Family said...

You updated!!!! Yay!!!! I had no idea. I want to read them all right now but I have so much work to do. Hopefully tonight!

Rhiannon said...

I did update! I've been a good little girl and have been trying to stay on top of it. AND I've been updating Notably Noted, too. Whew ... it's tough work coming up with material for two blogs all the time!

... and I understand this is very double-standard-y of me, but it is driving me crazy that you girls haven't updated! ;)
XOXO