Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

happy birthday to me!

for my last birthday in my twenties {what??} i wanted to do something a little different.  i love, love, love birthdays but it's always so hard for me to decide what to do.

travis and kate invited my family and a few of my friends for a fun night out at the melting pot on the river.  after that we headed out for drinks at r bar on brookside.  the night fell a little flat at the bar, but i still had such a great evening celebrating with friends and family.  we spent a lot of the evening laughing {everyone shared their most embarrassing memory of me} and hanging out.  we were at the melting pot for hours, but it was so, so good!











 






 

thank you to everyone who drove in {bartlesville and denver} and for spending the evening with me!  i had a great time!

0 comments: