Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

another phone date with parker.

i have to tell you, i'm loving my facetime dates with little p.   he did much better this time.  he didn't hang up on me when i called {he did end up hanging up with me at one point, but we reconnected}. 

he was just too cute.  we started off playing a fun game of peek-a-boo.  he just sounds so precious when he says my name ... and i realized he says my name a couple of different ways.  i wish i could remember exactly how he says them so i could capture it here. 

i remembered i could snap screenshots of my phone while we were talking so i captured a few here.  {ignore my goofy faces in the shots}. 




i watched him play for a little bit and run back and forth between the kitchen for "cahkers."  he even shared one with me through the phone.  i made a little sound like i was fake eating and justin said parker already does the same thing with his animals.  if they are all eating, he will bring a stuffed animal in and hold up the food like he did for me and make that noise while the animal shares a bite.  what a cutie! 

i called him back over for this last picture.  he had lost a little bit of interest in the phone and was occasionally distracted by the movie cars, but he came over to blow me kisses and wave goodbye a couple of times. 



i just love this kid.

0 comments: