Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

bring your mom to work day.

conocophillips is closed for the thanksgiving holiday on thursday and friday. i decided to use my 19/30 day for november {if we work an extra thirty minutes a day, we get an extra day off each month} on wednesday. my boss, darlene, is also great to let us work remotely from time-to-time. since most of the hiring managers and recruiting team was going to be out of the office, i decided to work remotely on tuesday. conor kept snuggling up on my lap, but it was making me too hot and was too much of a distraction while in the office. i loved having him close, so i brought his bed in and put it right at my feet. he cuddled right up and napped while i spent the rest of the afternoon working.

i love being home with my boy.


0 comments: