Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

wedding blog.

i have {finally!} created a wedding blog that is just for me. i don't want travis to have access to it because i want my wedding gown and other attire to be a complete surprise to him. i'm having a lot of fun with it though, and much like a wedding planner, it feels good to have all of my ideas in one place, organized nicely. the only thing i don't like about it? it's online, so i don't have access to it unless i have internet. i've considered printing it out, but with all the ideas i have, it's enough to fill up a book of it's own! there would be no room in my planner! {even if i do get the russell + hazel binder}. maybe i will keep the former planner and the new planner. one could be for contracts, documents, etc. and the other could be my own book of pictures and ideas. hmm ... maybe i need two coordinated russell + hazel planners ...

now i'm just getting carried away! sounds like life has practice tonight, so i should head that way. i'll post more tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

Send me the blog link!!! I love wedding blogs! YAY!

Yes to the 2 planners ;)

Jenny said...

yes yes, do we get to see the wedding blog??