Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas.

on saturday night travis decided to go to o'gannins hangout again {did i ever mention that my parents sold their business. it recently re-opened under the name o'gannins by travis's aquaintance, wes}. a couple of travis's friends were there, so he headed to muskogee while i stayed home to start decorating the house.

here's what i have so far ...

it's not perfect, but it makes me smile every time i look at it.

we don't have our christmas tree yet, but soon. i can't wait. i've been dying to decorate the house for weeks!

4 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

Where did you get that wreath? I love it. Did you put up anything else? I demand an update with pictures! :)

Rhiannon said...

Um ... what wreath?
And my mom has been demanding a picture update as well. =)

Rhiannon said...

I guess you mean the garland I have around the doorway. I think I bought the garland at Walmart or Garden Ridge or something. I've had it for a few seasons now. I just decorate it each year with my own ornaments. I didn't buy the whole thing assembled or anything. It's just something I've been doing since I lived on 4th Street with Shannon. I did put up a few more things, but we still don't have a tree up. I'll try to take some pictures if it will make you girls happy.

The Hurst Family said...

Oh yes, I meant garland! Pictures, please!!!!! ;)