Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

andy's getting married! mauiandy!

andrea emailed me earlier this week to let me know that she's getting married in maui next june! 06.10.2010! i couldn't be more excited for her. she has been waiting and waiting for this. right now she and ryan are not officially engaged, but he told her to go ahead and book their location so they wouldn't lose their reservation! i wish i could be there to hug her! i can just imagine how excited she must be. she has already set the ball in motion, working with her wedding planner and figuring out exactly what she wants to do. i can't wait! sounds like 2010 is going to be a great year!

1 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

You are too sweet!! I got excited all over again reading this, haha! Can't wait to see you when I see you, so you can give me that hug and I can actually talk to you in person.