Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

russell + hazel obsession.

i came across this wedding organizer offered by russell + hazel yesterday while i was using one of my other new obsessions, google reader (thank you, jen). one of my favorite blogs is anne chertoff's from "i will" to "i do". anne suggested the organizer (i later discovered that she helped design and create it), so i thought i would check it out. it's funny that i would stumble across it yesterday because andrea had just asked me for a good wedding planner suggestion.

i told her that i had purchased one produced by target.

it had more features than several others at which i had looked, and the layout was more straightforward. at the time, i had just liked it better. now after using it for eight months there are several things i would change about it.

i especially like this jewel from russell + hazel, and while i recommended it to my good friend andy, i believe that i am going to purchase it as well. i also decided that it would be a good pick-me-up for having to go through another 15+ months of wedding planning. it comes in fifteen different binding options and the corners are re-enforced, which i can appreciate (as much as you cart it around, it's certainly an added bonus).

i particularly want the black patent leather (no picture available), but i am also considering one of these:

i like that the binder comes with a notebook so that one can jot down ideas. mine doesn't really offer that. also, if i'm not mistaken, the tabs are at the top of the binder, much like a file cabinet. in the binder i am currently using, the tabs run along the right side, and most of the pages are wider than the tab pages; my tabs get lost in the jumble and i'm not able to quickly flip to any particular section. other fun features? the inside of the binder is a whiteboard so that ideas can quickly be jotted down and erased easily. there is a sketch pad that allows room at the top of the page for sketches and notes at the bottom. i could go on an on, but i'm sure you're bored by this point. here are a few more pics to feed my obsession.

1 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

I wanted the black and white too! SOOO BAD!! But after seeing the one that is $40 cheaper, I was like well....I can get it in white or orchid (pink) and save alllll that money or be ridiculous and order what I want for full price. My mom would be proud of me for ordering the cheaper, less cool version- though I'm still super excited and can't wait to flip through it when it arrives!! Thanks for finding them little GEM!