Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

my cousin kendra's wedding.

this past saturday my cousin kendra got married! kendra and her siblings were always the cousins that justin and i were closest to growing up. i've not been emotional at a wedding in some time ... but watching the slideshow at her wedding {and remembering when most of those pictures were taken ... and many of them would have been when i was about five} suddenly made me feel old. i am always saying that we're not old, that we won't be old for 40 more years, etc, etc, but i felt a little old and incredibly reminiscent of younger days. when she walked through the door on my uncle randy's arm, i thought that i was going to burst into tears. while she's not the baby of the cousins, i always felt like she was one of the youngest, and was someone i looked out for. {she's actually a year older than my brother}. kendra is one of the few in my family who has always called me, and to this day still calls me, nannon. i don't know what i would do if she called me rhiannon. i was so very excited for her to wed this past weekend, and wish her only happiness. i don't have many pictures because i unfortunately forgot my camera! {how did i manage that?} these are a few taken by her sister, mandi. the blushing bride waiting for the ceremony to start.
walking down the aisle with her daddy.

walking down the aisle as mrs. olsen.

mandi and her husband chris {i love this picture of them}.

mandi and chris's boys {chase & chance} + levi and kendra's daughter {kambry}
they thought it was just too funny to see pawpaw {my uncle randy}
dancing with kendra. kambry kept kicking her feet and pounding her fists on the floor laughing. it was the funniest thing!
the weekend was so fun {and it definitely made me ready for mine ...
i don't know if i can wait a year!


1 comments:

Rhiannon said...

whoops! i meant to say that kambry is levi and courtney's daughter ... not levi and kendra's (ew!).