Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

aunt sharon's visit.

every year my aunt sharon comes in for her vacation. she is technically not my aunt, but i wasn't even reminded of that until i began writing this post. my aunt sharon was my granny's best friend. she and my grandmother were friends from the time my mom was a little girl {and probably even before that}. she has continued the tradition of vacationing in oklahoma, even though my gran has passed away, and she truly is part of the family.

saturday night after the wedding, travis, my mom, and i headed to my aunt brenda's to spend some time catching up with her as well as my aunt shellie. we didn't stay long since we still had to drive back to muskogee, but i enjoyed our little visit. we talked about the wedding some, as well as travis's job + interests.

my mom stayed the night, but travis and i headed home to be with the pup. i hate it when he has to sleep alone in the dining room.

0 comments: