Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

wiped out.

i am having a hard time believing it's only tuesday. last night i cooked dinner, visited with kate while she waited for nick to get home since she didn't have her house keys, and then watched an episode of cupid with travis. by the second episode, i was having such a difficult time keeping my eyes open. travis really wanted me to see the episode so he kept trying to wake me. i must have looked pretty funny trying to come out of my stupor because i heard him laugh once.
"it's not even 8:00" is the last thing i remember hearing. i later heard a movie start on the television. i asked him why he changed the show; i thought we were going to finish cupid. he laughed and told me he gave up on me. i made my way to bed and passed. out. i was exhausted. i didn't even take off my work clothes. i woke up later and remember shedding a few layers. finally around 11:30 i pulled myself out of bed, made my way to the kitchen bar and finished some work that i needed to do. i had planned to do it before falling asleep on the couch. around 1 i flopped back in to bed, just to sleep lightly afraid i wouldn't hear my alarm go off at 5:30.

now i am going to wrap this up, head back to my work laptop, and hopefully make to bed before 1 a.m.

0 comments: