Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

these days.

these days i can't decide if i'm coming or going
these days i'm so happy to be busy with notably noted orders
these days i'm excited about the opportunities everyone is discussing with the conocophillips split
these days i'm enjoying a night in with my boys ... a must needed evening in
these days i'm flattered that someone i met a year ago kept me in mind and gave me a call
these days i'm trying to decide if i will go to my ten year {1o year???} reunion tomorrow
these days i'm trying to figure out how to balance everything
these days i've been cooking and cleaning up a storm
these days i'm happier than i was a few weeks ago
these days i'm looking forward to the crisp clean air of fall {and wishing fall lasted longer}
these days i'm beginning to run again {and am enjoying it!}
these days i'm making sure to get to my google reader because it inspires me
these days i'm feeling old
these days i'm grateful for the true friends in my life
these days i'm enjoying men of a certain age and franklin & bash
these days i'm on my way to do a million things ... so goodbye for now

1 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

SO glad you decided to come last night!! And that you're blogging again too.