Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

cinco de mayo.

Travis and I had our first official outing this weekend for Cinco de Mayo.  I was so excited.  He's starting to get a little coloring back in his face {slowly but surely}, but I knew we would still need to take it easy. 

Last year he and I had a lot of fun on the patio at Los Cabos, so we invited the Loves to join us there this year.

Things got a little hectic, babysitters were running a little late, and so we ended up driving out to the Los Cabos on the Riverwalk.


This was Travis's first trip out, so I wasn't sure how it would go.  I had one margarita while he stuck with a Dr. Pepper.  We didn't get to sit completely outside, but we did get to sit in the sun room right off the patio, so we could still people watch and enjoy the live music.

We were both pretty tired, so we didn't stay out too late, but we enjoyed catching up with the Loves and feeling halfway normal again. 


Happy Cinco de Mayo from the Lears!

0 comments: