Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

shop your closet.

i wish i did a better job of capturing images of some of my outfits.  my friend megan and so many other bloggers always seem to do such a great job of it, but me, not so much.  

i realized lately that i have been snagging quite a few more shots, so i thought maybe i would start posting them here in an effort to inspire myself to do a better job of capturing them to share on pinterest, etc.  my friend jen has a board on pinterst called shop your closet.  i'd like to create a similar board with my clothes and outfits. 

i actually took this picture because this dress felt much shorter than skirts that i normally wear.  my skirts typically touch the top of my knee and this skirt felt very flowy, breezy and short.  i sent kate and picture of it from work because i was worried it was too much. 


i don't know how others can wear super short skirts.

0 comments: