Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

dr. lajara {new neurologist}.

today i went to see a new neurologist. my headaches have gotten pretty intense again lately, and i decided i couldn't wait any longer.  i've been seeing the doctor at work, and he ordered a CT scan for me. it came back clear, but my headaches still haven't cleared up, so he referred me to doctor lajara.  dr. lajara is  a neurologist in bartlesville.  

when i went in today, he agreed that i've done a lot of what he would recommend.  i like that he took the time to listen to my full history, ask more questions, and then start making recommendations.  some doctors seem so ready to just get you out of their offices.

he's started me on a new preventative - topamax.  hopefully we'll find that it does its job and keeps me from having these massive, never-ending headaches.

i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

0 comments: