Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

bamboo-zled.

Tonight on the way home, Travis and I drove through Owasso so we could stop at the Best Buy there.  I'd been wanting to try out a Bamboo drawing pad.  People are always surprised when they hear that I do all of my artwork for Notably Noted just using the touchpad (mouse feature) on my laptop.  I thought I could be more precise and have better luck with an electronic drawing pad.  I'm so excited to try it out!!







[update]  Unfortunately, this is very difficult to use!  I have much better luck my old way.  Now I want what the designers on West Coasts Customs have -- a screen on which I can directly draw.  That's the problem with the bamboo ... you can't immediately see what you're drawing on the pad which sits next to your laptop/desktop.  I'll just keep wishing.  =)

0 comments: