Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

last workout of the year.

i did it.  i went back to kettlebell360.  laura held a special class for the last day of 2013.  travis was at work, but i still made myself go.

it was just me and two other girls, and the workout laura had created was definitely a challenge.  it wasn't until i was in round three of my workout that i realized she wanted us to go 15 rounds.  15 rounds!!!!!!  i think i must have sounded nuts when i asked her if i was reading it correctly.  she let me drop to 10 rounds ... and then my ab work out.  wowza. 

i do like going, though.  it's tough, but it feels good to be doing it.  and laura pushes me, but without being overbearing and mean.

kate called me while i was in the middle of training.  when i stopped for a water break, i sent her a quick message.

0 comments: