Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

i bought my veil!

i bought my veil. while i can't go in to too much detail, as i don't want travis to have any idea what i will be wearing on our wedding day, i am still very excited to share that i bought my veil. and interestingly enough, i purchased it from a girl in manchester, new hampshire! the town where my family and i used to live. one of my bridesmaids, andy, knew the veil i wanted, but had refrained from purchasing just yet because it was almost $200. she stumbled across this girl's blog and found that she had just posted her veil for sale. it is brand new, she had just never tried it with her dress before purchasing it, and she didn't like the end result. i love that it is brand new, is exactly what i am looking for, is from a girl residing in my old town, and is costing me under $30 with shipping!!!

1 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

OH YAY!!!! I'm so happy that I could help you find this and that you ended up buying it :) :) That is kinda crazy that you used to live there, too! She's one of the girls on the Hawaii board on The Knot, haha!