Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

back to back.

february seems to kick off the celebration season for us. {well technically amanda's birthday, travis's sister, kicks us off at the beginning of january, but it's so close to christmas and new year's it feels like part of the holidays}. but from now until september we are nonstop with celebrations and birthdays. we get a short break and then thanksgiving and christmas begin. this "tradition" continued even with my brother's and my significant others. lindsay's mom's birthday is two days before my mom's and travis's dad's birthday is two days after my dad's. weird. here's how our calendar looks:
feb 11: lindsay's mom's birthday
feb 14: my mom's birthday valentine's day
mar 07: lindsay's birthday
mar 27: travis's birthday
apr 01: justin's birthday
apr 02: amelia's birthday
may 09: my dad's birthday
may 11: travis's dad's birthday
may: mother's day
jun 01: my birthday andys birthday
jun: father's day
jul: jen's birthday
aug: connor's birthday
sept: sierra's birthday
oct: nothing but halloween =)
nov: thanksgiving
dec: dee's birthday kicks off the month
dec: christmas eve
dec: christmas
dec: new years eve

it certainly keeps us busy.

0 comments: