Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

new year resolutions.

i'm not usually one to make resolutions at the new year. this year however, i committed to keeping my closet organized. the room i am in right now has the teeny-tiniest of closets and while i have four shelves in the bottom to store my shoes on, last year my shoes ended up in a big jumbled up pile in the floor. i decided that i would keep the closet neat and organized since i hated even opening it last year.

i'm proud to report that it has been six and a half weeks and the closet is still in order! i was tempted to just throw some shoes in and close the door yesterday, but then i remembered that i had planned to write this post, and it made me re-think, and place the shoes on the rack where they belong.

i'm not sure why this has been an issue for me. i love organization, so it's a little surprising that this has been a problem ... but i've also had a hard time keeping my room straightened, too. i think it's indicative of my life. haha. plus since i pretty much only have that one room for al of my things that i don't have in storage, it doesn't take much for it to look cluttered. again, you think that would encourage me to keep everything in it's place. hmm, i'm not sure what has gotten into me.

0 comments: