Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

fourteen days of love. day 03.

03. magazines

i don't often get to read magazines these days, but when i do, two of my favorites are southern living & real simple.
they inspire me to be suzy-homemaker. i especially love the recipes and meal-planning in southern living. the recipes change with the season {as do most magazines, i suppose}. they remind me of my mom and her southern hospitality and meals she made when we were growing up.

real simple is just all around wonderful. home decor. entertaining. meal planning. organization. fashion. everything a girl could need.

definitely guilty pleasures ... and i love every moment of them.

ha! i just thought of a funny trait about me ... i can't read a magazine out of order. even if there is an article i am particularly interested in. nope. i have to start from the beginning and read from cover to cover. weird, i know.

0 comments: