Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

fourteen days of love. day 02.

02. blogging
okay. okay. so my first post for fourteen days of love was posted earlier today ... but i'm a day late, so i'm catching up.


you may find my next item funny ... because i have tended to neglect ours lately, but my number 02 favorite thing right now is the blog world. i have a couple of people that i stalk oh, a million times a day, at least.




thecollierfam: a private blog that tells the story of my sweet friend jen and her growing family. jen is the one who really introduced me and got me involved in the blogging community about a year and eight months ago.


talesofthetrees: i've decided that megan {the blog's author} needs to quit her job and do nothing but write new blogs. all. day. long. i'm not sure how i became so obsessed with her blog, but she always has the funniest stories and the greatest followers and blogs that she follows.


prlindsay: another private blog, my "twin" andy's website ... though like me she has begun to neglect her blog a bit, so i have to wait ages to read anything new.


justjennyproffitt: another one of the few friends from high school that i keep in touch with. i never get to see jenny. this way i still feel involved in her life and in the know.


hostess with the mostess: this site never gets old. i can sit and look at it for hours, though i never get to.


100 layer cake: oh. my. gosh. gorgeous. everyday. i am never disappointed by this site.


and last but not least ...


notablynoted: i finally got the notably noted blog up and running and while it still has a long way to go, i have big plans for this puppy! i hope that people start following and enjoy the posts that i publish.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

aww, this post made me smile. :)