Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

garlic. garlic. garlic.

my poor husband.  i love garlic!  he likes it, too, but he believes in a little thing called too much garlic.  i don't believe it exists, but he swears it does.

i don't know what made me think of this.  i'm not cooking or baking or even meal planning, but it suddenly struck me that lately i've been using entire heads of garlic instead of cloves!  for instance, a recipe the other day called for four cloves of garlic.  i used two heads and travis stopped me before i could cut up any more.  he thought it looked like plenty of garlic.  turns out, he was right!

 image from lukehoney.typepad.com {just did a google image search}

i know i've done this several times lately.  not sure why.  i  know the difference.  i think subconsciously my brain just tells me to add more of the delicious goodness!

0 comments: