Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

lost and found.

I love, love, love hot tea - especially in the winter when I have such a hard time staying warm.

When we went shopping for the Baking Party in December, I picked up a box of Cinnamon Apple tea ... or so I thought.

I've looked for that box over and over the past few weeks. I almost texted Kate to see if it was at her house -- not because I can't get another box but because it has been driving.me.crazy!

I'm working from home today, and my tea stash is running super low. I'm stuck with vanilla chai (sounds delicious, but I can assure you it is not). I took to the pantry once more and decided I was going to check all the drawers. I thought maybe the box had fallen off the back of one of the drawers and was sitting in another one.

Nope.

One last ditch effort, and guess what I found ...




Yep.  That's it.  The tea that has been driving me bananas for three weeks!  Just hanging out in the back of the pantry.  How does that even happen?  I can't believe it was perfectly balanced back there.  

Excuse me ... I have some tea to make.

0 comments: