Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

for my beautiful boy.

on friday i received this text message from travis while sitting at work.


when i opened my email, i found this: 




turns out he had gotten me an hour massage with a manicure and pedicure.  i can't wait to use it.

why did he call me a "beautiful boy" you ask.  when we were first dating, travis used to text me a lot of really sweet messages.  we both took french in high school, and i had even taken it in college.  once he sent a text and while his intention was sweet, i wrote back to him, "thanks ... but i think you just called me a beautiful boy."  we both had a great laugh then ... and i loved being reminded of it again this week. 

we have so many great memories we've racked up over the past eight years.  i hope we always remember those earlier days as we're building and creating new memories. 

i feel like a lucky, lucky girl.

0 comments: