Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

an afternoon nap.

Travis hasn't really been able to make it into the office because of the pain and other symptoms he's still experiencing.  We're only two weeks into the 6MP, so we know it will still be a while before he starts seeing a real difference.

When he is at the office, he typically drives us home from work; but today he barely made it through the day, and he messaged me at work to ask if I could drive home.  We had hardly gotten into our drive before he was fast asleep.  

People aren't checking in as much because they know we're not in the hospital any more {thank goodness}.  But they also don't realize what all my guy is going through.  When we were released from the hospital last week it's because they had been able to get Travis's pain under control and had also managed to help back off the bleeding a little. They can't really keep him for six weeks until everything gets completely better. 

So he toughs it out each day.  Poor guy.  He's home, but he still looks like a patient to me.  

Even though I can tell he's not feeling well, I love this picture.
 

0 comments: