Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

going home!

Guess who was released from the hospital today!  Travis has been dying to go home {and I'm been dying for him to come home, too}.  Lying in a hospital bed since Monday has not been fun for him.  Poor guy.  He keeps joking that he has never been hospitalized and then he has his 27th birthday, and it’s all downhill from there.  I tried to snap a picture of him coming out of the hospital, but he was too quick for me.  As soon as he saw the car, he was making his way out of the wheelchair and climbing in, ready to be home.  I hope he starts feeling like his old self soon.


As happy as I am to be home, I also know the steroids they give him and the dilaudid help him feel a million times better, and he starts getting antsy.  They have started him on 6MP to treat the Crohn's.  It will take about six weeks for the meds to get into his system and for him to start feeling a difference {and hopefully be symptom-free}.

I'm just so grateful to have my little family under one roof again.

0 comments: