Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

happy birthday, ashy!


Yesterday, Matthew and Crystal sent us pictures of Asher’s birthday party since we couldn’t be there.  He got his special new glasses as one of his birthday presents.  What a little cutie. 







As you can see from the first picture {my favorite}, Asher's not so sure about these new glasses.  They were his special present, but I'm not sure he was falling for all the hype. 

I have such a great husband.  Travis couldn't stand the thought of little Ashy feeling out of place. He had me take pictures of him in his glasses so he could send some to Matthew to share with Asher. Asher LOVES Travis, and Travis wanted him to see that lots of people wear glasses -- even his good buddy Travis.

Don't I have such a great guy? Even while he's lying in a hospital bed, he's trying to help Asher feel better.  I couldn't pick my favorite of these pictures ... I know I'm biased, but I just love all of these. 

 
 


 

0 comments: