Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

encouragement from a friend.

I came home to check on Haley late this afternoon/early evening.  I had talked to Kate most days this week.  She knew I felt terrible about leaving Haley at home, that I was worried about my husband, and that there was just a lot to take in.  She texted me that she had left a little something in my mailbox.  When I walked out, this is what I found {excuse the terrible lighting}. 


A bottle of "Rhiannon" wine?  How have I never seen this before? 

Oh, Kate.  What would I do without you?  I actually didn’t have time to sit down and enjoy a glass, but I know this will come in handy sometime in the near future.

So grateful to friends like Kate who have made sure that I'm not completely alone in this.  God, I'm so thankful you've brought these kinds of friends into my life.

0 comments: