Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

landscaping ideas.

I am terrible at outdoor landscaping.  I can drive past other properties and highlight things I like, but when I get to the store, I can never pick anything that I like.  Even though I can pull designs together on paper, I can't bring the idea of different plants together in my head. It comes pretty easily to both of my parents, but somehow that gene skipped over me.

Mom and Dad are going to come help us with the flowerbed this weekend.  We haven't planted anything in our front flowerbed yet, and if we're going to list the house, we need to make sure we have nice curbside appeal.

I started looking around online and here are a few images I came across on Pinterest.






Anyone have any brilliant ideas for how you go about planning out your landscaping?

0 comments: