Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

easy garlic chicken.

Tonight I needed something quick and easy for dinner.  The week has been long, and nothing would come to mind for dinner.  I knew I didn't want to go out for dinner, but I could hardly even think of what was in my freezer and pantry.  I knew I had chicken {Haley's favorite} so I hopped on the Food Network on my cell phone to see if I could come up with something simple.


This recipe jumped out at me.  Typically I try to document the full prep and cooking experience, but I just wasn't up for it tonight. I was very impressed with this recipe though.  It was super easy and I wanted to make sure that I don't lose it.  I love that I could change the number of servings I want and the ingredients would automatically update. 

I plan to make this again in the future.  I'll do a better job then of capturing how the dish is actually made.  Maybe.

0 comments: